Marsha L. Weaver
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Attorney Marsha L. Weaver has been practicing law for over 20 years. Currently, Ms. Weaver is the General Counsel for the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office and she serves as a managing partner at Weaver, Weaver & Collins, P.A.
Ms. Weaver provides legal advice to the firm on family, civil, and criminal law cases. Her experience includes serving as a Magistrate for the First Judicial Circuit, 10 years as a Judicial Staff Attorney and as an Assistant Public Defender.
- Ms. Weaver is certified by the Florida Supreme Court
as a Family Law and Circuit Civil Mediator.
- Juris Doctor, Mississippi College School of Law
- Bachelor of Science, University of Southern Mississippi
- Attorney since 1993
- Member of The Florida Bar Family Law Section and
the Criminal Law Section
- Former Magistrate, First Judicial Circuit
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Court
and Florida State Courts
- Member Okaloosa/Walton Bar Association and
Escambia/Santa Rosa Bar Association