Marsha L. Weaver
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Marsha L. Weaver has been a resident of Northwest Florida since 1993 and has been serving the local community as an attorney for nearly 25 years. Currently, Marsha is the General Counsel for the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office and she serves as a managing partner at Weaver, Weaver & Collins, P.A. Marsha provides legal advice to the firm on family, civil, and criminal law cases. Her experience includes serving as a Magistrate for the First Judicial Circuit, 10 years as a Judicial Staff Attorney and as an Assistant Public Defender, as well as representing clients in hundreds of civil and criminal matters since joining WW&C in 2008. Originally from Mississippi, Marsha earned a B.S. from the University of Southern Mississippi and her J.D. from Mississippi College School of Law.
- Certified by the Florida Supreme Court as a Family Law and Circuit Civil Mediator.
- Member of The Florida Bar Labor and Employment Law Section
- Former Magistrate, First Judicial Circuit
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Court and Florida State Courts
- Member Okaloosa/Walton Bar Association and Escambia/Santa Rosa Bar Association
- Member of the Bench and Bar Professionalism Committee of the First Judicial Circuit and the Mentoring Committee of the Bench and Bar
Marsha and Tim have raised their family here in Northwest Florida and they are committed to helping their community. She is a member of or has assisted many local committees and national organizations dedicated to the needs of children and families. As a mom of two children, she continues to be active in her children’s schools and extracurricular activities. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling with her family and numerous outdoor activities.